ADOT Recommends the Child ID, Available to ALL Ages, Protects Against Identity Theft, Assists the Amber Alert Process
- The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) recommends Child IDs.
- An Arizona ID with photo allows Law Enforcement Agencies to rapidly distribute your child’s information and photograph in the event that a Amber Alert is issued.
- Up to 2,000 children are reported missing every day (ADOT).
- Protects your child against identity theft.
- It can make it easier for your child to travel, enroll in school or activities.
- The ID may expedite the process of getting a Drivers License in the future.
- According to the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT): “The identification card is available to all ages (including infants)…
- Simply put, it is an addition tool to protect our children and provide peace of mind.
We Also Offer Auto Insurance!